Land for Sweet Home
“Land is the only thing that lasts”
L4SHUSA.com is the official website of L4SH LLC in Florida, Do Business As the name “Land for Sweet Home”, designed to help people who want to own residential lands build their own sweet homes. The property on this website is vacant land for sale by owner.
We are the owners of the properties and have all information about the properties. Plus, we do our best to provide more information including government websites and contact details to help buyers fully understand all aspects of the property.
If you have any questions please go to the contact page to contact us.
Why Buy Land from Us?
- SSL is how information shared between the website and visitors remains secure. This website, the official website of L4SH LLC, is secure and trusted, protected with powerful SSL from Comodo(Now is SECTIGO). Comodo/Sectigo Certificate authority is one of the most popular brands of SSL certificates. The trust seal below is to verify this website.
- We are the property owners and have all the information about the properties. No commission fee.
- Our property’s Titles are Free & Clear. The properties have no unpaid tax or HOA, and no liens.
- The properties are marketable, and can be used for investment or to build your own sweet homes.
- Transparent fees, no hidden fees.
- Easy transaction, worry-free. You get the land lot and title insurance; we do all work for you.
How to Buy Land?
Simple and Safe
- Pay a deposit to lock the property in case other competing buyers place an order before you.
- We send you the Land Sale Contract and the current Title Insurance.
- You read the documents carefully, and do your survey for the property if you want to.
- You sign the contract.
- You make the payment. Payment includes wire transfer, credit card, or debit card.
- Once the payment is finished, we work with the reputable Title Company for closing work, and Deed recording and transfer work. It will need about 2 weeks to finish.
- We will mail you the deed of record in County and title insurance with your name.
"Land is the only thing in the world worth workin’ for,
worth fightin’ for, worth dyin’ for, because it’s the only
thing that lasts.”
– Gone with the Wind
A valuable, and affordable land in the Greater Orlando area, between DeLand, "The Athens of Florida", and Eustis, one of "the best small towns in America".